Are you looking for a career that will allow you to be financially independent, while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy helping your friends, family and people all over the country realize the American dream of home-ownership? Consumer Real Estate Finance Company is committed to building an elite team of mortgage professionals, so apply today!
Mortgage Loan Officer Requirements
- Interest in learning about the mortgage lending business
- Personal integrity
- Drive for results
- Sales experience and aptitude for building trust
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of financial fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for assignments and the ability to consistently meet established timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Our company culture is very important to us, and when selecting new team members we want someone that will make a positive impact on our company as a whole. The Core Values that we want all team members to embrace are: Positive, humble, adaptable, transparent, accountable and fun to be around.
Mortgage Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Attract prospective homebuyers or home refinancers to use CREFCO
- Provide the best possible experience and client service for our clients during the process
- Build and maintain a quality network of personal and professional relationships, which serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Conduct financial interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine client financing objectives, advise clients of product/pricing policies and guidelines.
- Accurately gather required information from clients and effectively communicate this information to the loan processing professionals.
Mortgage Loan Officer Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Ability to earn bonuses and prizes
- Health insurance
- Positive work environment
- Emphasis on continuing education, licensing, and personal growth
- We will train, guide and mentor you – giving you all the tools you need to be a successful Mortgage Loan Officer.
Company NMLS ID# (104621)
- Still in school?
CREFCO has internship opportunities for those still working towards their degree. Contact Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
These are exciting times at CREFCO, and we want you to be a part of our team of elite mortgage professionals. Apply today!